Ro Health is a leading provider of high quality medical staff to schools, hospitals, correctional facilities, long-term care facilities and pediatric home health patients.
We are a rapidly growing company, with lofty goals. At Ro Health, we provide competitive compensation, career growth opportunities, great benefits, in-depth training and on-going support to all of our employees. Ro Health offers opportunities for personal and professional growth and has been named in consecutive years (2016 & 2017) as one the best Staffing Firms to work for in North America.
Ro Health has become an established company, but we have maintained a start-up mindset. With a strong team-oriented environment, we work together to find solutions to the challenges that present themselves as we continue to grow. Because of this, we are continuously evolving and improving as an organization. We are looking for problem solvers, doers, leaders and those who have a growth mindset and will go above and beyond to help contribute fresh ideas that will improve our organization.
- Entry-Level Recruitment, Sales and Managemnt Trainee Positions
- Human Resources/Credentialing Coordinators
- Internships in Human Resources & Business Development
- Corporate Careers in Customer Service, Finance, Payroll, IT
- Clinical Supervisor Careers
Each Position Offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off/Paid Vacation
- Vanguard 401K with 4% Employer Match
Great Fits for our Organization:
- Are driven and ambitious
- Possess a positive attitude and growth mindset
- Work well in a team environment
- Are leaders who can create positive change
We are looking for leaders who want to do well by doing good. If you are interested in making an impact in the community and being rewarded for your hard work with rapid career advancement, we would love to hear from you. Please take a look at our openings below and apply today.